What do we mean by a PayPal bingo site? Simply that it is a bingo site which accepts PayPal as a method of depositing and withdrawing funds. Many bingo players find it a safe and convenient payment option. Particularly as it’s common usage means that many of us already have an account sitting there ready to use. Anyone who has ever used Ebay for instance is likely to have a PayPal account.
And many online bingo sites provide this – but is it the right option for you?
The advantages of PayPal.
- No need for a card – just connect your PayPal account directly to your bank account.
- No need to leave money in your account – any purchase will simply result in an immediate withdrawal from your bank / card.
- Your card / bank account details are recorded / stored at one site only.
- You can be confident that these details are safe and secure.
- You are protected in the unlikely event of fraud.
- Just your email address and a password to remember.
- Store multiple payment options – credit cards, bank accounts etc – and choose which method to use.
- Transactions can be made from a mobile.
Why use PayPal bingo sites?
For the very reasons stated above. In particular the fact that your financial details are stored in one location on a secure and trusted site. It may be that you are wary of letting new bingo sites have your details. It may be that you are nervous about letting any online shopping sites at all have these details!
This applies especially if you play on a number of bingo sites – you could otherwise have your personal and financial details stored in numerous places.
Of course this doesn’t mean that players who don’t use PayPal bingo sites are leaving themselves open to fraud or identity theft! It is simply an option for anyone who feels safer using this option….
However – There is also an additional benefit to using PayPal bingo sites. PayPal are very strict as to who they deal with and have specific policies regarding gambling operators. If a gambling / bingo site does not have the correct licencing in place then PayPal literally refuse to transfer money to them. This is of great peace of mind to you as a depositor because you know that your money must be going into a trustworthy site.
And as many players like to play mobile bingo the fact that you can transfer money ‘on the go’ is also a huge bonus.
So why don’t all bingo sites accept PayPal?
There is a very simple answer to this – using PayPal costs money. Not for you as a customer. But a business that uses Paypal as a method of payment will pay a certain percentage for the privilege. Not a huge amount admittedly but these small amounts do add up. Though if a currency conversion is involved then these costs can be quite considerable.
So online bingo sites have to make the decision as to whether this is worth it to them. Becoming a PayPal bingo site will definitely attract players. But at what cost?
Important note – as a customer you will not be liable for any charges at all (as long as you are not paying in a different currency). This applies to withdrawals as well as deposits.
List of PayPal Bingo Sites.
300% Welcome bonus available only to 18+ new players on their 1st deposit. Min. dep. £5. Max. bonus £30. A wagering requirement of 4x the deposit and 4x the bonus funds must be met prior to cashing out. Bonus funds valid for bingo games only. T&Cs apply.
300% Bonus: Non-funded players only. Offer valid once per player until further notice. Min dep. £5. Max bingo bonus £60. No code required. Wagering requirements: 4x Bonus & 4x Deposit. Bonus for bingo games only. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ only.
So what other payment options are there?
Plenty! The following are also common options provided by various sites. Very few online bingo sites have all of them but most will have a reasonable selection:-
- debit cards – Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard Debit, Maestro / Switch, Solo, Entropay and EZIPay.
- credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard or American Express.
- prepaid cards such as PaySafeCard and UKash.
- web wallets – EcoPayz, Neteller, Click2Pay, Skrill, ClickandBuy and Citadel Instant Banking.
- Echeck & Instadebit.
- Debit Bank / wire transfer – online or by phone.
- Cheque (do people still do that??)
Signing up for a PayPal account.
You will be surprised at how quick and easy this is…..
- Firstly go to the PayPal UK registration page.
- Choose the ‘personal account’ option.
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Enter your personal + financial details as requested.
- When complete you will receive a verification email – click on this to verify your account.
You are now free to deposit money into any of the PayPal bingo sites listed above.